LOCAL BEACH YOGA
1. Classes are held at Jenkinson's Boardwalk North End, Inlet Beach, in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. (Ocean & Broadway).
2. Classes are guided by Carrie Godesky RYT, a PPB local and owner of Twisted Guru. Carrie has been guiding classes on and off the beach for almost 20 years. When she is not on the beach you can find her at Inlet Yoga, the Atlantic Club, Karma Barre & Yoga or at her beach cafe, I'm A Local.
3. All classes are open level and appropriate for most people. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. Please pre-register for class at Local Beach Yoga and sign the online waiver. Classes are $15.00.
5. Classes are weathering permitting, so please make sure to check our FB or IG page @LocalBeachYoga before leaving for class.
6. Payment for class is non-refundable unless class is cancelled due to inclement weather. Refund will be made to original payment method used. Decision is made 7:00 am the day of class.
7. If you do not have a beach yoga mat, bring a large towel or sheet.
8. Free parking while attending class in the lot on Ocean & Broadway. Tell the attendant that you are there for yoga.
9. Full/New Moon classes are offered as "pop up" classes so make sure to friend/follow us on social media @ Local Beach Yoga.
10. Have a GREAT summer!